Please Note: Computerized on line reservation systems have their limitations, and as
such we invite you to inquire directly with us if you wish to make a
reservation that it appears our on line system will not allow.
For Example: MOVING ROOMS during your stay is allowed and done frequently in
order to accommodate you for all the nights you wish to stay with us.
We are sometimes able to waive minimum stay requirements on a specific
rooms to accommodate such moves for your travel dates. Sadly, we cannot
show all our flexibility on a computerized on line booking system, so please call us at 800-545-8459 or email us for any questions you may have or assistance you may need with your particular booking needs.
- All rates are quoted per room, single or double occupancy.
- Additional guests, in rooms that can accommodate them, are $15 per person per night.
- An additional twin bed can be added to any University Suite, a crib is available on request, based on availability, Suites only.
- All rates include our fabulous 3-course gourmet breakfast and complimentary tea, homemade cookies, coffee, and fresh fruit that are always out in the living room for guests.
- Rates will vary depending on season, length of stay, and number of guests.
- All rates are subject to 9.5% sales tax (fortunately, we do not have to charge the additional room tax required by hotels).
- All rates are subject to change.
Exclusive UW Department Rates are Available
Please inquire and identify yourself as a department to get our best rates for the academic year.
Corporate rates and UW rates for campus visitors are available
Please inquire and we can give you a rate quote specific to your travel plans.
Extended Stay/Long Term Stays
Suites are available for extended stays (7 nights or longer) October-May. At that time we do offer weekly and monthly rates, some of which are self-catering rates without breakfast and with limited housekeeping. If you will be staying 1 week or longer during these months, please call us directly at 1-800-545-8459 or send an e-mail request to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to give you a rate quote specific to your stay. Special rates, deposit and cancellation rules apply for these extended stays.
To reserve a room, you may:
- Call us at 1-800-545-8459
- Reserve on line by filling out the Reservation Form at the top of the page.
- For stays of over 7 nights (October-May) in our University Suites you do need to call or e-mail us directly as special rates, deposit and cancellation rules apply for these extended stays.
We require a 1 night deposit to confirm your reservation. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express for deposits. Your balance may be paid with credit card, check, or cash. A valid credit card number is required for the deposit.
Certain minimum stay requirements are usually in effect for most weekends, holidays, and all days May through September. Shorter reservations are sometimes available. Please do inquire if you would like a shorter stay, even just one night, and we will happily check our reservations for you. It never hurts to ask.
We require at least 7 days notice for cancellation or shortening of your stay. Cancellations received less than 7 days prior to your arrival date will result in a charge for each night the room remains vacant. All cancellations are subject to a $20.00 handling fee. (Business travelers have a 48 hour cancellation policy, Sun -Thurs from October - April only).
Preferred check in time is 4:00-6:00 PM. Please contact us in advance or let us know when you reserve if your schedule requires an early or late check in. With advance notice we can nearly always accommodate your schedule.
Check out is 11:00 AM. We can store bags for you in the event of an afternoon departure.
Children of all ages are accepted in the University Suites at our B & B in Seattle. Please let us know the ages of your children at the time of reservation so we can assist you in choosing the best room for your family vacation. A crib and twin aero beds are available for babies and toddlers in our suites. Children must be 8 years or older to stay in the main house.
We are happy to offer pet friendly lodging in our University Suites. Room availability is limited; there are some special pet policies, and an additional charge. We ask that all pet owners call us directly to discuss arrangements for having their pet at our Seattle Bed & Breakfast. We are unable to accept pets in our main house.
- Very well behaved pets are welcome with responsible parents/owners.
- We do accept no more than 2 dogs per suite and there is a $20.00 charge per pet per night.
- Included in your rate is our "Pampered Pooch Basket", with towels for muddy feet (it rains a lot in Seattle) plastic bags for poop scooping, a soft dog blanket for those who wish to be on the couch or bed with their owners, and…..a special treat!
- Dogs must be on leashes at all times when out of the car or the suite, essentially at any time when they are on the property.
- We do ask that you not leave your dog loose and/or unattended in the suite while you are out for the day. Pets may be left unattended only if crated.
- We expect that dogs will not disturb other guests by barking or whining.
- Poop scooping is required.
- Owners are responsible in FULL for any damages.
- We will supply bowls for food and water, we ask you to bring your pets favorite bedding.
- Pets must be clean and flea and tick controlled.
- Wet feet and coats must be wiped before entry into the suite.
- There is a great park at the end of our street for dog walking!
- If your dog is not well behaved or disturbs other guests by barking, the inn does have the right to ask the owners to kennel their dog or leave. No refunds will be offered.
Smoking and Open Flames
We are a non-smoking Bed and Breakfast in Seattle WA. For the consideration and safety of all our guests we do not permit smoking, the use of candles or any open-flame product in our Seattle Bed & Breakfast. Smoking is permitted only in our outdoor garden area.
As our Bed and Breakfast in Seattle Washington is on a hillside, giving us a secluded wooded location with great gardens and views, and guest rooms are on the 2nd and 3rd floor, all guests must be able to climb stairs. We are available and happy to assist you with your luggage.